TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By joining one of our walking tours you agree to our terms and conditions as listed here. You also agree to take all due care and attention whilst on our walking tours and listen carefully to the safety talk which will be given at the start of each walk by the tour guide.
- The Free Walking Tours supplied by FreeDam Tours are free for individuals and groups of up to 5 people – see point nr 6 on this list. There are no upfront costs. The tours are operated on a tips-only basis.
- FreeDam Tours reserves the right to refuse any individual from taking part in the tours at any time.
- Pre-booking gives you priority onto the tour over guests with no reservation. However, we do require that you arrive at the meeting point no later than 5 minutes before the start of the tour, after which point we reserve the right to allocate your place to somebody else. This is in the interests of fairness to all those wishing to participate on the tour, as well as to ensure their punctual start.
- Free Walking Tours need a minimum of 5 participants to start.
- Free tours are for individuals and small groups of up to 5 persons. Groups of 6 or more are required to book a private tour. In some instances (depending on availability) groups between 6 and 10 people can take part in the ‘Tip-Based’ for a fixed fee of €12 per person. This has to be agreed with FreeDam Tours in advance of the tour. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We reserve the right to turn away multiple reservations resulting in groups bigger than 5 people. This includes different members of the same group attempting to join the tour by making several individual bookings.
- Please be aware that tours may be canceled in the rare case of extreme weather conditions. If a tour is canceled we will inform you by sending you an email and/or text message the day before and communicate this also on our Facebook page: FreeDam Tours
- By agreeing to these terms of service you agree that FreeDam Tours, its partners, and freelance tours guides assume no responsibility for any injury, loss, damage or inconvenience sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property.
- During the tour, a group picture will be taken. This picture will be shared on our Facebook page and, if we have your e-mail address, it will also be emailed to you after the tour. If you like to be removed from the picture you can send us a request to be blocked-out to email@example.com and we will either remove or blur you from the picture on Facebook.
- FreeDam Tours will never sell your personal details to any third party. We reserve the right to use any data given to us for marketing and research purposes.